Thursday, December 1, 2011

Part of my insomnia is my friend

Ok, I'll admit it. Some of this sleep problem I have is self- induced. Here's the problem. My only ME time is usually from 11-2 am. I could choose to sleep or I can choose to do something for me that I enjoy. I have read 4 books during my recovery, one of which was a novel that I consider life altering. Redeeming Love is one of the best books I've ever read. It had mad me change the way I look at loving my spouse and forgiveness Nd unconditional love we should have when we take our vows.
I'm starting a third in a series by Karen Kingsbury, and I have two new ones my mom brought me from women of faith that I can't wait to start. I guess my deep thought for the day is that we all need alone time. I also try to always make sure that if I Sacrifice to stay awake that late I should spend some time with God. I shouldn't have to pencil him in....but that's the way it seems sometimes.
I hope you're all ready for christmas! I will send you my list soon....:-)

3 comments:

  1. I can't sleep either. I've read Redeeming Love at least 3 times. I look for it when I go to used-book stores and buy copies to give away. You should check out some of her other books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea Chelsi! I borrowed it from my aunt but definatly want to buy it. Kasady- you've GOT to read it. It will change the way you look at unconditional love. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete