Saturday, December 25, 2010

newbie

Well, after much thought I have decided to start a blog. Yes, I know, I am cool. I've been told I should write a book about our lives and the events of the past 19 years that Joey and I have known each other. The thought of writing a book gives me a small anxiety attack. I've been thinking of a blog for a while but in all honesty I've been hesitant for one simple reason; I wanted a cool name for the blog. Being the UNcreative person I am I decided to make a cheesy one up so here it is. My blog in all of its Cheesiness........

Its 2am on Christmas morning and yes, I am awake. Thinking of all the miracles I have witnessed over the last 10 years and wondering how Mary felt those thousands of years ago when Jesus was born. I feel like God has HUGE plans for my kids. I look at them; stare into their eyes and wonder what God had planned when he decided to create them. I wonder why he let me be their mom?

I hope everyone looks at the miracles around them. They are everywhere people! God is good and He doesn't always make sense to me......but I'll talk about that more later. I am just glad he has a plan.
Merry Christmas to all.........

No comments:

Post a Comment